Our work NOMOQ
Set up to make the beverage world more colourful, NOMOQ turns aluminium cans into works of art that are fully recyclable without labels and plastic sleeves. Opening a new creative world for the craft beverage community all across Europe, the innovative company enables beverage producers to print their beverage cans without minimum order quantities (hence the brand name!). With high-quality print, sparkling creativity and logistic flexibility, NOMOQ is a breath of fresh air for beverage communities all across Europe.
Innovative European-based drinks packaging company, NOMOQ, reached out to Four as for support with strategic communications, media relations, industry events, and developing an engaging campaign in the UK to support their objective of building a UK profile.
Our team created a strategic media relation and event strategy to support the NOMOQ team in achieving these objectives. This included...
- Conducting research into the top drinks industry events and news publications, strengthening our network
- Liaising with editors and journalists to create strong engagement with industry and national press contacts
- Providing full event support for two of the UK’s leading drinks events
- Developing a strategic communications plan for major announcements, including press releases and feature placement
- Managing the creation of a bank of engaging assets
Within the first three months of working with NOMOQ, Four secured 30 pieces of high-quality coverage across the UK and Scottish national titles, as well as leading industry trade publications, achieving an OTS of 1 million.
We also managed NOMOQ’s presence at two of the UK’s leading drinks events, Drinks in Glasgow and BREW LONDON, securing media interviews and coverage in the days following, as well as coordinating two major business announcements to UK-wide and industry press.
We also coordinated an exclusive partnership with Purely Scottish and Phil Macan enabling NOMOQ to develop an exclusive can design for each event.